Notes from the Stars is a high quality, full color book written by ten award-winning, acclaimed night landscape photographers, each teaching us what they do best. Notes from the Stars tackles topics from planning to shooting to processing with each chapter written from the personal perspective of its contributor and includes gorgeous explanatory photographs.
• Shooting the Milky Way under the moonlight by Brad Goldpaint
• Night time-lapse techniques by Mark Gee
• Photographing meteor showers by Rogelio Bernal Andreo
• Vision of Depth by Mikko Lagerstedt
• Creating deepscapes by Babak Tafreshi
• Exposure blends by Mike Taylor
• Photographing National Parks at night by Wally Pacholka
• Capturing the Northern Lights by Jack Fusco
• High Resolution Nightscapes by Paul Wilson
• Capturing Airglow by Yuri Beletsky
The aim of this book is to be the resource and inspiration night photography enthusiasts will enjoy and return to again and again.